Saturday, September 23, 2006

vroom vroom baby

Girl Sr. is at her motorcycle training class. Girl Jr. and I are at McDonald's. Her dance rehearsal went well this morning. She was a little clingy and somber at first but the older girls do a good job with her and before long she is having lots of fun. Another parent was trying to unload three tickets for "Sleeping Beauty" for tomorrow afternoon, and I went out on a limb and bought them. We'll see how it goes.

Work has been busy. I've been going in much earlier and therefore crashing, or going to bed in an orderly manner, much earlier. This has helped me handle my current workload and bill large hours, but is hurting my guitar practicing.

I've been consuming all the Japanese audio material I can get my hands on lately, in the car to and from work. The pickings are... interesting. This week's features were some J-Pop and a pretty solid intermediate Japanese podcast. It is fun to feel those lobes and circuits firing again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home