Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hey Man, I'll Shine On If You Will



So, last Thursday I impulsively purchased two concert tickets from someone at work who was needing to unload them. The tickets were for tonight's Roger Waters' Pink Floyd/ Dark Side of the Moon concert. We just got home. I can't hear too well. The show was good - glad we did it. That was one of about four live shows on my "would like to see before I die" list. For example, the Talking Heads are on that list but that's not going to happen. As for tonight's show... let's just say I may have inhaled a bit. I didn't buy it, hold it, touch it, light it, see it or see the person(s) smoking it, but they must have been close 'cuz boy did we smell it and boy do we smell like it now. If you thought the air in the planetarium shows got hazy, this was a whole new level of hazy.

And I have to get up in about five hours, so that's all for now.

Thanks to Roger W. for a fine, enriching evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home